Banking & Markets Appointments | TALNT Insights | Global
Citi lead senior Banking & Markets appointments
- Citi are the top senior hirers across Banking and Markets this year, pulling ahead in Q2 and Q3.
- Barclays leads senior appointments in Q3, with half of their total hires this year.
- Despite trailing the group in total hires, BNP Paribas have appointed the highest percentage of women this year (38%), followed by Citi (25%).
- UBS falls short in this category - none of the bank?s 16 senior appointments recorded by TALNT were female.
- 20% of all Banking and Markets senior appointments recorded were female.
Disclaimer: The data in this report is compiled from public information and sources.All content is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. This report is based purely on our opinions and insights. TALNT shall not, in any way whatsoever, be responsible or liable for any information published or your use of this data. The report should be used for information and analysis purposes only. This document may not be reproduced, published, or redistributed in whole or any part for any purpose without the prior written consent of TALNT. We recommend that this report is not used beyond its intended use.