Senior Leadership Moves Within US Global Markets 2021 YTD
- John Cortese, former Co-Head of Credit Trading at Barclays to Apollo to be Head of Global Credit Trading
- Shawn Faurot, former Head of US Credit Trading at Deutsche Bank to Sycamore Partners
- Matt Zhang, former Co-Head of Structured-Products Trading and Solutions division at Citi, has started his own cryptocurrency firm, Hivemind
- David Kim, former Head of US Equity Derivatives Trading at BoA to Citadel
- Moran Forman, former Equity Index Derivatives trader at Goldman Sachs to Rokos Capital
- Stacy Selig, former Co-Head of Global Sales Strats and Americas Structured Sales at Goldman Sachs to Millennium.
- Christopher Perkins, former Managing Director, Global Co-Head of Futures, Clearing & FX Prime Brokerage Business at Citi to CoinFund
- Michael Caperonis, former Co-Global Head of Equities & Head of Credit Trading Americas at Nomura to Apollo Management
- Mark Chen, former Head of Equity Flow Sales at Citi has joined Millennium
- Bankole Omodunbi, former Goldman Sachs, Global Head of Electronic Principal Trading Products has left to start his own financial technology company.
- Brett Fischer, former Head of Americas Electronic Equity Sales at JP Morgan has joined Tourmaline Partners.
- Leadership changes: at CS Brian Chin, former Head of the Investment Bank was replaced by Christian Meissner, previously Global Head of CIB at Bank of America, who joined Credit Suisse in 2020.
- Departures in Equity Sales, Trading & Prime Brokerage â
- there were several departures from CS: Paul Galietto, Head of Equities Sales & Trading & Prime Brokerage Co-Heads John Dabbs and Ryan Nelson stepped down
- a team of 4 credit traders left for HSBC; Bill Bors a sales trader joined Barclays;
- Jason Vickery, Head of Program Trading joined Mizuho.
- Global Head of Prime Brokerage at Morgan Stanley, Ed Keller stepped down and was replaced by Penny Novick & Kim Shaw.
- Oliver Taylor, Global Equity Exotics Trading, EMEA Corporate and Convert Trading from JP Morgan, has joined Citi as Head of Americas Cash and Equity Derivatives Trading.
Disclaimer: The data in this report is compiled from public information and sources.All content is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. This report is based purely on our opinions and insights. TALNT shall not, in any way whatsoever, be responsible or liable for any information published or your use of this data. The report should be used for information and analysis purposes only. This document may not be reproduced, published, or redistributed in whole or any part for any purpose without the prior written consent of TALNT. We recommend that this report is not used beyond its intended use.